Saturday, October 30, 2010

2010-11-06 187 vs Mercedes Martinez @ WSU?

The "Notorious' 187 is spreading a reign of terror in the indies. He went to CZW and beat Sami Callihan, now he turns his attention to Mercedes Martinez? I am not a fan of domestic violence, but I really am at a loss on who to root for here. Should I root for "187", or should I root for the hard hitting Martinez? If "187" goes in there and beats Martinez like he would anyone else, he would get MASSIVE heel heat. If he lets Martinez run roughshod over him, he will never be able to live it down. This is the only time where the "fingerpoke of doom" would work well here. I don't know who booked this match, but if it was me doing the booking I would have Homicide hand pick someone to be the "femaile" version of himself. If Mercedes gets through Homicide's protege, she gets "five minutes alone" with the "187." This is one match that a dainty "Diva" or a frail "Knockout" couldn't get through. Mercedes is LEGIT tough, but will her toughness be enough to overcome the "187". Only one way for you to find out....be there or get the i-ppv!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors