Monday, November 22, 2010

Larry Dallas' "VIP Section" opens its doors at EVOLVE 6.

For those of you who follow Evolve, you may have seen the backstage segments starring Seth Davis. You also have read in this humble blog my desire for someone to slap Seth Davis silly. In those segments Seth was talking about painting the town red, and acting like a big shot. I didn't care for Davis, too loud, too over the top. There was a guy with Davis that basically dressed like something out of the Jersey Shore and Miami Vice. He just sat back and looked cool. He smiled allot, I thought he was a hanger-on. How wrong I was.

His name is Larry Dallas, and at EVOLVE' 6 he made his intentions known He recruited the one guy that I want to see pushed to the moon next year, Johnny Gargano. In my opinion the way Gargano has been over-looked this year is CRIMINAL. At least I won't have  to suffer through yet another rematch with Jimmy Jacobs.  Gargano has bigger fish to fry.

Dallas also recruited the one guy who has been rubbing me the wrong way since he showed up
to Evolve. Chuck Taylor. I don't like him, he is an ego-maniac, but he gets the job done. There is no shame in losing to Austin Aries or Mike Quackenbush. I am sure that Taylor could care less. He is a "college student" with a life outside of wrestling. That's the dynamic.These two will make waves in EVOLVE, and the man that made it happen is Larry Dallas.

What will the future hold?
Watch EVOLVE and see for your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors