Sunday, February 20, 2011

Austin Aries please don't go anywhere.

Blog post inspired by THIS POST-read it first

Call me a mark.
If Austin Aries got turned down for the re-incarnation of tough enough-then the E is stupid. You have in Aries a great talker/worker. Who wouldn't want to have him on a roster.
The cynic in me thinks this is all one giant WORK. The WWE used the negative push for Bryan Danielson, and it worked. I bought into the "firing" of Bryan just like everyone else. Since them, I take what ever I read and hear with a HUGE grain of salt.
Then again if its for real-the WWE passed on a great talent in Aries.
I don't think a "big money" promotion can take on the WWE either. You need the money, and you need the MINDS to run a wrestling company. TNA is not the answer, that promotion has been pounded into dust from the inside out. Back to Aries-I want him to be cast as the "dark horse" of Tough Enough. Have the WWE ask the (I hate this term) WWE Universe if they want to see Austin Aries in Tough Enough, but that's not until he makes a surprise appearance in one of the episodes.
Call me what ever you want.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors