Monday, December 5, 2011

Video Highlights - Former WWE/TNA Star, Jackie Gayda-Haas Wins First Place in Fitness Competition

Call me crazy - but I'm not big on having my women "crazy fit". I like thickness. I like full figured women. I like women who like to have fun rather than being a gym rat, drinking water all day and eating shit that taste like cardboard. But that's just me.

So, you remember former WWE diva and former TNA knockout Jackie Gayda-Haas? (Yes - wife of Charlie Haas). Well - now that the wrestling biz is behind her, her new career focus has been competitive bodybuilding.

Yeah - toned is okay, but at the same time there's nothing sexy about being a tanned bag of bones and skinnier than a hungry Ethiopian. Regardless of your taste - here's the former wrestling personality winning first place at the recent Bill Grant Fitness Classic in Atlantic City.

***For anyone interested - I also have some GREAT footage of the Bikini Competition!!!



This post sponsored in part by Floral Park Real Estate & Glen Head Homes For Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors