Friday, April 29, 2011

Bad Decisions-Watching Impact....

Why do you hate yourself so?

That was the reply to my post on FB announcing that I would watch TNA's  show which aired last night.

Segment 1- Karen Jarrett, and all the "Knockouts" in the ring. Karen wants to find out who Kurt Angle is boinking. We are left with 1/2 of the former Beautiful Peoplle, and the other half is under some kind of mind control, from some chick named Winter.

PS I would of bet money that the catering and seamstress women were both boinkiong Kurt Angle, and anything else that came along, just to hurry the segment up and focus on the oh I don't know. WRESTLING?

Where is the wrestling?

Its no wonder I switched and watched Death Wish IV.

I flip back and see Sting beating the shit out of.......Ken Anderson's truck.

Switch back to Death Wish IV.

I flip back to see Samoa Joe (a mere shadow of his former self btw) saying that NO-ONE will ever beat his streak. Surely not a muscle head named Crimson.

Death Wish IV is in the lead as Charles Bronson kills a drug dealer by shooting him with a rocket launcher. Or was that the ending of Death Wish III. I forgot.

Fuck it. I'll watch the RERUN of Death wish IV Impact is still on at 10pm. No one cares! I don't care about the show, the wrestlers are not the focus of the show, titles are not the focus of the show. But somewhere Charles Bronson (god bless him) is doing what he does best. Shooting evil doers, and giving me a nice pay off at the end.

Charles Bronson=more IMPACT than IMPACT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors