Monday, April 11, 2011

CSW-Constitution State Wrestling

 This is an idea of mine going back at least 10 years. It was a minor storyline for an efed that I was involved with. The name stuck, my interest in e-fedding did not. You have an opportunity to create a fed from the ground up how would you book it. Who would you bring in.

Video responses to this question can be posted on my You Tube Channel just look for Olympiakos71

1 match I would include on the debut card would be Jay Walker vs JT Evans. Another guy I would like to bring in is Phillip Stamper 

I would create divisions based on weight class, a tag team division, and a ladies championship.


Everything would be based on win loss records, BUT I would still leave one spot on the card for a LEGENDS match, because you need a legend or two to add legitimacy to your card. Cards would be available for purchase on DVD, or if an ippv company wanted to get involved that would be cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors