Friday, August 5, 2011

Interview with Female MMA Fighter, Kim Couture

It's not everyday that you get to hang out with a smokin' hot fitness model who can probably kick your ass. In this case, she could tie me up and beat the ever lovin' shit out of me just so I can say Kim Couture was all over me like white on rice.

Anyway - enough of my barbaric fantasies and let's get back into the wrestling news. I had the chance to interview Kimmie before her October 2010 fight with Munah Holland - a fight that Kim unfortunately lost. But rather than attack her with question after question about her workout and fight regimens - we decided to take a more laid back approach and discuss some of the things that are going on in her life and career.



This post is sponsored in part by Garden City New York Real Estate & Forest Hills Apartments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors