Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Pipe Bomb Went Off Again...

Before I begin I want to send a "shout out" to Die Hard Pro Wrestling.
Thanks for the nice piece, I can only strive to get better after reading
your post.

Here we go.

Last night CM Punk proved once again that he is the voice of the voiceless.
John Cena proved that he is the perfect foil for CM Punk. For the first
time in a long time a "contract signing" felt real. CM Punk was like a semi
automatic last night. The verbal bullets were being fired so fast, by the time
we (fans) knew what was being said, we were hit with brutal honesty.

The fact that he brought up the firings of Harry Smith, Vladamir Kozloff,
and Chris Masters was another "shoot" comment that came out of left field,
but that was NOT the focus of the segment. Punk reeled us in and got
us to think about the match coming up.

What worries me, and the 10% of the die hard's that don't matter in the eyes
of the WWE, is HHH as special guest ref. Who is HHH going to be impartial to?
The fans? I really hope that HHH calls it right down the middle, I hope he doesn't
grab a chair from John Cena and crack CM Punk on the noggin by 'accident'. Just like
Shawn Micheal's did to Bret Hart.

HHH, prove me wrong.
Let these two fight,
Let one man win.

Johnny "Funkhauser" Ace, if you even think about pulling a surfboard out of thin air to
use against Punk or Cena, I hope you miss and it bounces off the ropes and hits you in the face.

"Luck is for losers, and I would rather be a one hit wonder than a phony."
I don't want Punk to be a one hit wonder.
That's the mark in me talking. Not the 10%  IWC wanna be blogger, but the wrestling fan.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors