Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is The Ultimate Warrior Possessed by Gary Busey?

I have no idea what to make of this. I didn't even know that The Ultimate Warrior was doing some kind of show on the internet. I've seen all his previous videos where he's dropping a deuce on Hogan...("Terrrrrrry!!!.... Tell 'em about all the cocaine and wild parties Terry!!!... Tell the people about how to pimp Linda out to me Terrrrrry!!! - hysterical!), but in this new series - I think the Warrior is trying to use his past success to motivate the not-so-motivated youth.

To be honest, I have no fucking clue what this show is about. All I know is that it features the Warrior going banana flavored ape shit on a bunch of young boys trying to get them all jacked up about boydbuilding...(that summary is of course an educated guess). I'm surprised he didn't break out a box of steroids and tell the boys, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Stab you arm with this needle! I wrestled 783 days a year, 37 days a week...and it was this Warrior juice that got me ripped and pumped up each and every night! And after every match, I'd go back to my room and snort an 8-ball of coke all by myself... By myself you little motherfuckers!!! Nobody could ever comprehend the intensity of the Ultimate Warri-ahhhhhhhh!!!"

I swear - the first time I watched this video I thought it was Gary Fucking Busey! Get ready to piss your pants!



This post is sponsored in part by Forest Hills Rentals & Long Island Insurance Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors