Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sharing My Knowledge With Tommy Dreamer-Review.

I did a couple of off the cuff posts on my facebook page, but this is a bit more formal.
This DVD is for anyone who is currently working in the business, and for anyone who wants to break into the business. Dreamer tells ALLOT of stories, and answers questions from people who are either CZW students, or CZW talent. He pulls no punches, and he doesn't bullshit anyone. If for example you have no common sense you will get yourself in allot of trouble if you interrupt Joe Blow while he is on the phone and you go over and try to shake his hand. At 3+ hrs long there is something to be said about the man's patience. The only draw back is that he ran out of time, I would of liked to have seen him critique the talent in the room, maybe a future seminar is in order. I was very impressed with the content. From an asthetic stand point, the bonus clip of Dreamer walking in the empty ECW arena should of gone on first it would be a nice lead in to the DVD, but that's just me. The bonus clip itself stands alone. If I must rate the dvd I would give it a 9.5 out of ten. As I said in the quick blurbs, ratings are subjective and others may feel differently. In closing great DVD and a good value for the money. You can order this product at www.rfvideo.com or stream it www.rfvideonow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors