Monday, August 2, 2010

Armchair Bookers LTD-Saving Samoa Joe from TNA Mediocrity

Once an unstoppable machine, who beat opponents into next year, Samoa Joe is languishing in TNA. My question to the faithful. If you had the chance how would YOU present Joe. I await your replies.

This post is not a slam against Samoa Joe. The guy came in with a ton of heat, but TNA had no clue what to do with him. Had he gone to WWE would he have been given the UMAGA gimmick? If he jumps ship now, how would WWE use him? So many questions, so few answers.

How would I do it, I would plant a story that Joe quit TNA out of frustration, and I would let him loose on the indy scene, all the while WWE would be keeping an eye on him. I would have him beat "jobbers" right, left, and sideways. I would have him cross paths with Bobby Fish, and any up and rising talents. I would have Joe go on a recruiting mission. His group would be called "The Independants".  He would use the group to raise hell on the indy scene, and openly mock Nexus and NXT accusing "the bigs" of raping the indy scene because they have no ideas of their own. Nexus members would then be seen at indy shows that Joe works. He would mock them, and dare them to come into the ring.....this is where I run out of ideas-if you can finish this scenario have at it.

"The Independants" idea is not new. I had it for another wrestler (Johnny Gargano) but since he is busy I am gonna use it for Joe.

3 comments:

  1. Joe should be the one doing Angle's gimmick of going through the top 10. He should beat them all cleanly in good long matches.

    This should all lead to winning the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe needs to leave TNA-they have totally neutered him thanks for commenting. IMO Joe working Angle's program is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TNA's Godzilla. Heck it's even in his theme. The epitome of the True or even Chaotic Neutral tweener. Not face, not heel. Just don't get in his way.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors