Monday, August 30, 2010

Not Again-Another Wrestler Gone Before His Time

I was going to write about the hype video that EVOLVE put up by Sawa, but then I saw a post about "another brother gone". JC Bailey died at 26 years of age. It seems that we are losing wrestlers faster and faster. Trent Acid, Lance Cade, Luna Vachon, and now JC Bailey. I think its time that wrestling stopped paying lip service to the media, and start to take care of its own. There needs to be some kind of "performers union" and there needs to be an "off season". That has been the argument about the "big leagues" for years. In the crazy world of indy wrestling, where one fed springs up one weekend and is gone the next what can people do to protect themselves? I am not going to act like judge and jury because I don't know all the facts, it just worries me that the indies are gonna run out of future superstars if we keep losing guys like this. My condolences go out to the family and friends of JC Bailey....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors