Sunday, September 12, 2010

EVOLVE 5-Results ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Bryan Danielson defeated Munenori Sawa-Bryan went over Sawa on his last indy match.....not what I'd like to have seen happen, but at least Danielson's marquee value is used well.

Ricochet defeated Kyle O'Reilley-I had picked Ricochet to win this.

...Mercedes Martinez defeated Amazing Kong (via DQ-I had predicted a double DQ. We had a double DQ last month with Lee/Moxley. Still would have liked to see a decisive win by Mercedes because she's been built up since EVOLVE 1

Johnny Gargano defeated Brad Allen, Jon Moxley, Rich Swann, Gran Akuma, by pinning Frightmare-good now maybe Gargano can get back on track and start racking up wins again

Drake Younger defeated Sami Callihan-I'm happy this match took place and judging by the two pics that snapmare.com took it was a hell of a match. Callihan didn't get the elusive "3", but judging by what awaits him (Homicide) he's gonna need some down time to prepare for the "Notorious" 187.

Jimmy Jacobs defeated Adam Cole-hopefully Cole wasn't made to look like "enhancement" talent in this match. I don't get Jimmy Jacobs' schtick

Cheech & Cloudy defeated Aeroform-I don't get Cloudy/Cheech. I would rather see some CHIKARA talent light things up for EVOLVE. I know that the DCFC is busy in "other" feds, but I'd like to see them back here. Better yet have the KINGS OF WRESTLING issue an "open challenge" to any tag team out there.

Mike Quackenbush defeated Chuck Taylor-no sweeter words have ever been written as QUACK finally knocked the "21st Century Superbrat" down a  peg or 2. Now the question remains. How will Chuckie T bounce back from this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors