Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Moxley vs Jacobs-You Know Who I Am Rooting For

Is this a promo? Is this blogger for real? You decide.
 
I like Jon Moxley. See unlike other "wrestlers", Moxley doesn't just move on to the next thing if he gets bored. No he sees things through. Its not just another DGUSA show for Jon Moxley, its not just another "spot show" for Jon Moxley. Now let's take everyone's favorite "EMO" wrestler Jimmy Jacobs. See I have a problem with Jacobs, I don't like him. He is a pint sized, megalomaniac  He can't see what's waiting for him. I use to encounter allot of spoiled little rich kids myself. They had expensive cars, the best clothes, the best of everything. I use to get made fun of by these idiots, and they wouldn't just leave me be. Well one day, one of them went a little too far. I just lost it and started pummeling one of them, I enjoyed it. I ruined this kid's expensive clothes, I got detention for a week, but I did not care. Now I am trapped in a different kind of  "private hell", and the only thing that will make this "private hell" more tolerable is to know that Jon Moxley wiped the floor with Jimmy Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors