Monday, September 6, 2010

EVOLVE 5-Younger vs. Callihan.

I don't know who to root for here folks. Last month I wanted to see a fight b/ween Brodie Lee and Jon Moxley. 
Now Sami Callihan channels his inner "crazy" and wants to go 3 and 0. The person that stands in his way is the "Psycho-Shooter" Drake Younger. Does anyone honestly thing that Younger is gonna make it easy for Sami? I don't, and neither should Callihan.
I am not going to make any predictions, but the fantasy booker in me is imagining Jon Moxley getting involved in this, some way. I am also envisioning a tag team of Callihan/Younger some where down the line as well....If Drake and Sami are reading this I'd like some kind of reply....thanks for reading.

(Note if this sound like a re-tread of an EARLIER POST. It is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors