Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Raw Is Rehash-Review of 3/12/13 episode.

Cena opens the show with a rap-ok, ok, old school Dr. Of Thuganomics returns-and tears Rocky a new one!
Chris Jericho get's under CM Punk's tatooed skin-loved this promo! If I was a recovering alcoholic I would of fallen off the wagon after I heard that promo. What did you say? Jericho stole that from ROH? According to Larry C Dallas: "....whoever does it on TV first owns it!"
Shawn Michaels confronts Undertaker-blah blah blah, woof, woof, woof. Triple H comes out at the end  ad gives Taker a crotch chop....woof, woof, woof, arf, arf, arf.
BRODUS CLAY RETURNS-welcome back Brodus! I could watch him squash people all night.
Daniel Bryan is a tool-who watches matches from a sky box.
Team Teddy Long vs Team Johnny-I was too busy staring at Oksana, either way Johnny better lose at WM!
ROCK CONCERT-Rock and his friend the 'e-chord' took cheap shots and the crowd loved it! So did I btw.

#FistsTuFaces
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors