Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Aftermath of "Style Battle" my first EVOLVE critcism. (sort of)

I have been supporting EVOLVE in my blog since its inception. I gotta say that its cards were getting better and better with each show. Style Battle was a great concept. I just don't like the outcome.
RICH SWANN
If you're gonna make a big deal, about a guy not being in the tourney, and then have a voting campaign to get him in, at least get him to the finals against AR Fox since you're promoting the rematch from the last card. If you still want to put AR Fox over have Rich Swann lose (gracefully) in the finals of the match.
BOBBY FISH
Why does this guy keep losing? Chasing that elusive victory, was a great story line, if Fish won the tourney it would of been a shot at redemption for him. (if he hadn't won his match at EVOLVE 6, but then again look who Bobby beat....)
SAMI CALLIHAN
He makes it to the finals and he LOSES, but then again look what he and ARIK CANNON are doing in DGUSA......

There are many reasons as to why things happen the way they do. I'm not inside the EVOLVE offices, I'm just a fan, hopefully things will be explained and elaborated upon on the next card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors