Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Don't Care What Name She Goes By-KHARMA Is Upon Us.

I haven't been this amped about a wrestler debuting in ANY company in a long time. I am going to enjoy Aweso....excuse me KHARMA make mince meat out of the DIVAS.
These pretty girls are gonna be licking her boots. Obviously the beatdowns can't go on forever, but it should be a great build up to KHARMA vs Beth Pheonix or Trish Stratus
There is one woman who is just as hard hitting as KHARMA, and she's not even in the WWE/TNA.
I will let you guys mull over as to who I am talking about. What I really want to see down the line is for KHARMA to go after one of the men's belts.  There are so many ways that they could go with this talent its not even funny. I wouldn't want to laugh at KHARMA cause she would squash me like a bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors