Friday, May 6, 2011

Impact Wrestling?-I'll believe it when I see it.

"....tonight's show will change the face of TNA forever.": TNA
"....this is the biggest night in the history of our sport.": Tony Schiavone (WCW)
"...no more TNA just IMPACT!": Hulk Hogan tweet

How many times can a company promote CHANGE and still keep serving up the same ol' slop?

If TNA is "All About Wrestling" then show wrestling, trim the long winded promos, and the nonsensical backstage segments"

You have 2 hrs, showcase  your talent, and leave us wanting MORE.

Titles should be more than just props, they should mean something. You should make me want to CARE about your talent. There's gotta be some sizzle, but after the sizzle you gotta give me some steak.

NWA Hollywood produces a great show and its ON THE INTERNET. I care more about that show than I do IMPACT. I may be just a "mark" for wrestling, but that's what I want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors