Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bryan Danielson vs. Drake Younger "Dueling Dragons"

On 8/21/2010 Indiana's Insanity Pro Wrestling will present: Reign of the Insane.
One match that has been signed will pit Drake Younger against Bryan Danielson.
It is being called the "Battle of the Dragons"
I call it "Dueling Dragons"


I would love for the competitors to reply to this giving me and everyone here their thoughts.


In my opinion Drake Younger should cut a promo that basically says the following:
"Look Bryan, I know you've been through allot, and you're on a good will mission to bring attention to the indies, but if you think you're get a win over me, you got another thing coming. I'm not Tim Donst, I'm not Eddie Kingston, I am Drake Younger-The Naptown Dragon, The Psycho Shooter. If anything I will be the most memorable match in your 2010 Indy Tour!"

But then again Younger is gonna say and do what ever he wants. He's the pro. I'm just the fan. I love build up though. This match should be treated as something other than "...oh its the NXT guy coming back for some busy work!"


I know I have been rooting for Dragon during his Tour of the Indies, but I am rooting for Younger in this one.


There is only one way to find out what will happen...........BE THERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors