Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Questions Thread Pt 1

Mark4Madden: Were you like me when you were younger and simultaneously excited and depressed for WCW main event that aired on sundays?-Not as much as when I paid for a PPV on Sunday and the rematch was given away for free the next day on NITRO. Or worse watching WCW Saturday Night for a hot main event and its only a "b" match with scrubs vs stars.As far as school the next day, by the time I started watching wrestling again I was out of school and working crap jobs, so the feeling was the same.
  
Titantron: How easy/difficult do you find it to get into Japanese promotions, given the language barrier? I can't get into the Japanese promotions BECAUSE of the language barrier. DGUSA may be my only option. I don't mind if English commentary is over-dubbed. (or even sub titled) For a laugh go to your local Spanish station and watch Raw dubbed in Spanish. Even if the show sucks, the alternate commentary makes it watchable. Maybe TNA has a Spanish version of their shows?

Eldest Son: Who throws the best punches? (Fake but look real)
Necrobutcher, Bryan Danielson, Bobby Fish, Chris Hero (spinning elbow), Samoa Joe-this is a question that Holzy could answer better than me! Since I have to pick my top 5 that's the best I can do. Please don't throw tomatoes at me for the answer thanks!
  
Koppokick: What matches would have you interested in an ECW tribute PPV in August 2010? Feel free to use any living ECW alumni, except for those under contract to WWE.
Koppo-I cannot do 5 matches.
I don't believe that any of the ECW originals are under contract to the E-with the exception of Rey Misterio. I would not want to resurrect ECW in anyway shape or form, but for the sake of arguement here are the matches I would do. (suspend belief here for a minute-I know that some of these guys are past their prime/retired but who cares)
1. Jerry Lynn vs Rob Van Dam-cause I want to see these one more time.
2. Team 3D vs The Gangstas
3. Shane Douglas/Terry Funk vs Sabu/Taz-Put the four people who hate each other in teams to battle one another of course the match erupts into a four way.
4. bWo vs FBI-cause there needs to be a comedy match
5. Tommy Dreamer vs Raven
6. Sandman vs Rhino
7. Extreme Battle Royal-this will give everyone else a chance to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors