Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Will Steve Corino ever EVOLVE?

I am not a wrestling insider, I am just a fan.
EVOLVE wrestling focuses on WINS and LOSSES and
treats wrestling as a SPORT.

Who treats wrestling the same way?
Who lives, eats, breathes wrestling?
The King of Old School Steve Corino.

I don't know what his relationship with EVOVLE brass is these days, nor do I care. Its none of my business, I pay my money, and I enjoy the show.

If the braintrusts in TNA haven't contacted the King of Old School
to be @ their ECW retread, that's fine. He can come to EVOLVE and school some of the talent, or deflate some egos. (cough:::Taylor:::cough)

I don't know how they can do it.
I don't know if they will do it at all.
But it needs to be done.

Possible Matches:
Corino vs. Chuck Taylor
Corino vs. Gargano (The Clown Prince of Evolve vs. The King of Old School)
Corino vs. Brodie Lee
Corino vs. Brad Allen
Corino vs. Bobby Fish
Corino vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Just fill in the blanks and let the matches do the talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors