Monday, January 23, 2012

Callihan vs Dreamer-It Was Bound To Happen.

After Sami Callihan's despicable actions at Evolve 10, after he "apologized" and said: "...if you don't like it do something about it!" The heart and soul of "Extreme" has stepped up to the plate. At least that's what it seems like to me. I am not speaking for Dreamer and Callihan. I cannot do that. As a fan Callihan's behavior makes me angry. It also makes me want to buy a ticket to see this kid get beat up. Dreamer has been the "extreme martyr" for far too long. Who will win? Who will lose? It doesn't matter, because all I want to see is Sami scream in pain, and learn to respect the legacy that was. Because if not for ECW-Callihan and his generation wouldn't have a combat zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors