Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Somebody Call My Mama-Brodus Clay Reaction

WATCH THIS!-you know you want to!

By now if you have watched the above video, you cannot get this song, or the wrestler it is attributed to out of your head. After weeks of buildup, Brodus 'The Funk-A-Sauris' Clay has debuted on WWE Raw. Reaction is mixed, but tipping towards favorable. How could it not? I was one of those people that originally did not like Broudus, but I gotta admit he grew on me.
If Clay had appeared as a "generic" monster heel, he would of been lost in the shuffle. The WWE has a monster heel in Mark Henry, they don't need another one. I just want to see Brodus get meaner with each match. Just pummel the competition.....and then get his groove on after the match. I also want to see him use a whole lot of suplexes ala Taz. I know the theme is re-hashed but I don't care. I was entertained and that's all that mattered. I want to see Brodus all over the TV screen, I also want to see him be a babe magnet. I like the fact that he stands out from the roster, and hopefully the WWE will look for different guys and gals that stand out. But right now I gotta get my groove on to the theme song.....please don't call my mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors