Saturday, January 7, 2012

Catching Up With Larry Dallas of The Scene.

WHO-Indy Wrestling Personality Larry Dallas
WHAT-Answers questions for this lowly blog

Read this first.
1. Give us an update on Larry Dallas-what have you been up to?
I've just been working hard! The Scene is my number one priority at this point in my life/career. I have managed to make some real good connections for us. We recently signed a deal with a clothing line - Frankie K Clothing which you guys can order clothes from at www.FrankieK.com. We are on the Sponsored Artist page, including our full bio.

Its a deal i'm very proud of, as to the best of my knowledge there aren't any independent wrestlers out there who have a clothing deal thats not wrestling related. We are truly branching out.

2. You got a new team now tell us about them.

The Scene consists of - Scott Reed and Caleb Konley with Ahtu as our bodyguard and even though she hasn't been on a show with me in a while I will always consider Reby Sky "The Queen of the Scene".

Caleb is from North Carolina and has been wrestling for a lot of years. He's trained with Zero-1 and has put a lot of effort into our team. He designed our tights and shirts, and is always coming up with ideas to make us look more like a unit.

Scotty is from New Hampshire and wrestled a lot on the New England scene. He's the power of the team. He's athletic as hell and just a solid wrestler all around. He's probably the "straight man" to the team, as anyone that's been around us can tell you. Caleb and I are the tear it up all night types, where Scott just lays back in the cut and lets his presence speak for himself.

Ahtu is from Philly, wrestles around Jersey and for ECWA. He is just coming off of a VH1 appearance on "Why Am I Still Single?" and really all it takes is one look at the guy and you know why he's with us.

Reby Sky - nothing needs to be said just go to www.RebySky.com and it will speak for itself!

3. Any regrets on the whole Johnny Gargano/Chuck Taylor situation?

Who are Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor? 

4. Finally tell us about the big show on 1/14/12 at the (former) ECW Arena?

If you lived in New York like I did as a kid, you used to stay up until 2 am on Saturday nights to watch ECW and hope it wasn't delayed by a Ranger or Knick game. I used to dream as a kid about going to The Arena as a fan, and I will NEVER forget my debut there for CZW for the Best of the Best and getting dropped on my head by Sekimoto.

It was not only my debut at the ECW Arena but ended up being the first time I ever got physically involved in anything. It was a big day for me.

I will miss that Arena and I will never forget what an honor it was to be able to perform there. Its a dream come true.

5. Anything else u wanna plug?

Check out www.FrankieK.com and support my home-girl Danielle Ricci who is going for the title of Miss New York 2012. You can check her out on tumblr at -- http://daniellericci.tumblr.com/

Also pick up the official SCENE T-Shirt over at www.Highspots.com

Once again thanks to Larry for doing this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors