Monday, January 9, 2012

Evolve 10-A Tribute To The Arena-PICK EM

On 1/14/11, the world's most famous.......BINGO HALL will be closing its doors. This is the last show at the former ECW Arena, and EVOLVE wrestling and DGUSA will see the building off in style.. Bur right now its time to PICKEM!

Open The Freedom Gate Title Match
Johnny Gargano defends vs. Ricochet-I pick Gargano
 

Style Battle Rematch
Sami Callihan (3-2) vs. Bobby Fish (1-4)-I pick Bobby Fish

Tag Team Action
Super Smash Brothers (1-1) vs. Chuck Taylor & Rich Swann (0-0)-I pick Chuck Taylor/Rich Swann

Special Challenge Match #1
AR Fox (2-0) vs. Jigsaw (0-0)-I pick Jigsaw

Grudge Match Cloudy (0-0) vs. Cheech (0-0)-Cheech-Cheech over Cloudy

Special Challenge Match #2
Pinkie Sanchez (1-0) vs. Uhaa Nation (0-0)-I pick Uhaa Nation

Tag Team Attraction
Caleb Konley & Scott Reed (1-0) vs. John Silver & Alex Reynolds (0-0)-I pick Conley/Reed

In Need Of A Win
Jon Davis (0-1) vs. Kyle Matthews (0-0)
-Jon Davis

Can't make it to Philly watch the whole card on iPPV
click on  http://dgusa.tv/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors